IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before applying for the examination.
Once an application is received, it will be construed that the candidate agrees to all terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Information Bulletin and in the relevant notices published by the Board for the said purpose.
Any application not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information Bulletin is liable to be rejected.
- Application for the examination must be done online only. No printed application form is available.
- Ensure filling genuine application form available online at www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- It is essential to have a mobile number and a unique email ID.
All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID. WBJEEB will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication due to the mobile number and/or the email ID being wrong/non- existing/non-functional/changed or due to insufficient network conditions.
- Once the registration details i.e., name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, domicile and date of birth are entered and submitted, this information cannot be changed/modified/edited under any circumstances
Also, the information must match exactly with the school/college admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category/income certificates etc. (as applicable) which a candidate has to produce at the time of entering the examination hall, during counselling/admission and registration with the University.
- Do not attempt to make any duplicate application.
- Do not share your application number; password, security question/answer with anyone.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the instructions provided in the Information Bulletin. If any candidate receives any SMS/email regarding discrepancy in photograph/ signature, he/she must take corrective action immediately within one day. Admit cards will not be issued if these images are illegible and thus not acceptable.
- If any information other than name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, domicile and date of birth given in the application needs to be corrected, the rectification can be done by the candidate only within the notified ‘Correction Period’. The Board cannot and will not make or allow any correction thereafter.
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only. Application fee for the examination is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges as applicable. SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates availing of the concession will have to upload/submit respective certificates in given formats at the time of counselling, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. Do not wait for the last day to make fee payment to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG.
- Keep copies of confirmation page, admit card in safe custody.
- Candidates are requested to go through the Board’s website (www.wbjeeb.nic.in/ wbjeeb.in) regularly to update themselves for the latest information
- Appearing for the examination and even obtaining a rank do not guarantee admission. Rules as will be applicable at the time of counselling will determine allotment and admission criteria. Candidates must make themselves aware of the latest rules and criteria for admission into different University/Institution and other specific criteria issued by the Government/Regulatory bodies from time to time. Board will not be responsible by any way, if any candidate fails to aware himself/herself regularly on any updated information.
- For any query regarding the examination, contact: